QUARTZ

Beautiful Hardwearing Made From Natural Quartzite

Quartz is an engineered stone made of 93% natural quartzite: a hard rock originating from sandstone. The remaining 7% contains polymer resin, a glue that seals and protects quartz’s natural components. The combination of these two parts makes quartz extremely durable will little chance of getting chipped or cracked.

Because quartz is custom designed, there are a multitude of shades and patterns to choose from. No matter what your kitchen colour-scheme or bathroom hue, you’ll find the perfect variety of quartz to transform your space.

Quartz is non-porous which means neither staining liquids nor nasty bugs will be able to penetrate your work surface. It’s a hygienic option for places where food is prepared.

One thing to bear in mind is that you’ll need to use heat-proof mats if you’re planning on placing pans on your worksurface, as well as chopping board when cutting!

COLOURS

SUPPLIERS OF

DETAILS

Slabs

 

Standard format :

300x138cm

 

 

Thickness

 

  • 1,2 cm
  • 2 cm
  • 3 cm

 

Flooring Sizes

  • 30×30 cm
  • 40×40 cm
  • 60×30 cm
  • 60×40 cm
  • 60×60 cm

Straight bevelled edge

The straight edge is the simplest of all, as it has the same thickness as the worktop but with a straight finish.

2+2 eased edge

This type of edge gives the worktop continuity while maintaining its shock and scratch resistance.

Dove chest

A traditional edge formed by a finish with very elegant curves.

 

Bullnose

A totally rounded finish that creates a sensation of complete continuity in the kitchen, while maintaining the same worktops thickness.

Demi-bullnose

An edge with the same worktop thickness that softens the kitchen or bathroom worktop with a curved finish.

Mitred

The perfect solution, to which a side piece is added to add robustness to the kitchen or bathroom worktop.

 

 

HOURS

MONDAY
09:00 - 17:30
TUESDAY
09:00 - 17:30
WEDNESDAY
09:00 - 17:30
THURSDAY
09:00 - 17:30
FRIDAY
09:00 - 17:30
SATURDAY
09:00 - 17:30

Phone

07869163604

Email

info@cskitchens.info

CLICK TO CALL NOW !